Without Fear provides valuable Diversity/Equity/Inclusion (DEI) content on Facebook and LinkedIn.
For weekly tips and support for your DEI work, subscribe to the Joy in Justice newsletter. To see past issues, here’s the link.
- How to Have Difficult Conversations About Race — A presentation at San Francisco Theological Seminary in 2018 to support faculty, staff, and students engaging in a series on race.
- Humbert Lecture — A presentation at Eureka College in 2018. The title was, “No Love Without Justice: Organizing, Accountability and Building Beloved Community.”
- Learning Hour: Transforming Communities — A presentation at First Congregational Church of Berkeley in 2020 about the Oakland Peace Center’s work and how it applies to all of our abilities to effect transformation in our communities.
- What Does It Take to Take On the System– Anti-Racism Series — A workshop on anti-racism Sandhya offered to the Interfaith Council of Contra Costa County in 2020.
- Being Asian-American in 2021: A Conversation with Chalice Press Authors — A book talk featuring Eric Law, Bruce Reyes-Chow, and Sandhya Jha.
- #PrePostRacial America Book Launch Livestream – Chalice Press — A dialogue between now Councilman Anthony Smith and Sandhya Jha in 2015 when Sandhya’s book Pre-Post-Racial America came out.
- A Conversation with Sandhya Jha and Leah Gunning Francis, 2020
- A Conversation with Sandhya Jha, author of “Pre-Post-Racial America: Stories from the Front Lines” — A 2020 conversation with Scarritt-Bennett Center.
- Sandhya was a panelist for the PANAAWTM 2022 conference’s opening panel — “Cross-Racial Solidarity At Such a Time as This.” (PANAAWTM: Pacific, Asian, and North American Asian Women in Theology and Ministry)
- The Power of Anti-Racism with Rev. Sandhya Jha — A training offered for those who are working on their own privilege, as well as for those who seek to go deeper in addressing systemic racism together.
In addition to DEI and consulting, Sandhya also has books and courses.